Overcome your toughest supply chain challenges with speed, accuracy and efficiency
Our customers have the best supply chain managers. They keep inventory low and profits high. They maintain top levels of quality, performance and customer satisfaction. They streamline operations to reduce bottlenecks, minimize lead times and increase throughput. They react swiftly to minimize the impact of disruptions. They update supply chain flows and processes to meet changes in demand, capacity, customer requirements and business priorities.
And they do it all with Quintiq.
End-to-end visibility and control
Effective supply chain management is about quick access to data, and Quintiq puts all the information you need at your fingertips. With a single, integrated platform, Quintiq enables you to:
Quintiq integrates seamlessly with your ERP and other existing systems. It leverages information throughout the supply chain to support planners with fast and accurate:
- Centralize planning for all operations including warehousing, production, logistics and sales
- Generate strategic, tactical and operational plans and schedules from supply chain design and optimization to production and workforce scheduling
- Incorporate all business regulations – including safety rules and labor laws – and constraints into your plans
- Rework and reissue plans to reflect current reality (fluctuations in demand, over- or under capacity, etc.) even on the day of operations
- Calculate the effectiveness and consequences of every planning action across your supply chain
- Use defined metrics and established benchmarks to measure the benefits of every supply chain management decision
Receive and respond to real-time alerts regarding changes and violations of constraints
Make accurate predictions of supply, demand and cost
Explore what-if scenarios for better supply chain management and to prepare for any eventuality
Increase your operational efficiency and asset utilization
Options are ranked and weighted for your specified key performance indicators (KPIs) including inventory levels, costs, miles, etc
Martin Palubitzki, Head of Bottleneck
The Quintiq software is even able to derive up-to-date inventory data and essential KPIs in real-time from the schedule. This means that inventory excesses or shortfalls as well as improvements or deteriorations in delivery performance can be recognized immediately.
Management, ThyssenKrupp Steel Bochum
Download the TheyssenKrupp Steel case study now